Your CRCS Circus Birthday Adventure begins with a demonstration of circus skills performed by a professional circus coach. After you and your guests have watched those exciting tricks, you will then try them out for yourselves for the rest of that first hour under the careful supervision of your instructor. Skills may include walking a tightrope, twisting and turning on fabric trapeze, juggling scarves or balls or plates, and even dancing on a rolling globe. After the circus fun, you will then head to the party table for 30-minutes of refreshments*. At the end of the party, you will have the chance to participate in a long-standing circus tradition. For decades, circus clowns have celebrated birthdays with shaving cream pies-to-the-face, but this one is up to you! You may choose to receive the official pie-in-the-face, or if you prefer, you may personally deliver the pie-in-the-face to any willing volunteer (including the CRCS coach!)
Party slots are available at the following times:
Saturdays : 12:30 PM, 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM
Sundays 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 3:00 PM, and 5:30 PM
*Refreshments and cake and candles are provided by the customer. You may bring whatever you like, or you may have food delivered (i.e. pizza) directly to the school. Contact the CRCS for local delivery and catering options. The CRCS will provide all paper products. For drinks, juice boxes or drink pouches are recommended.
$290 for up to 16 Participants
(A 10% discount is offered to parties for students currently enrolled in any CRCS 8-class session.)
The CRCS Circus Birthday Adventure includes:
- 1.5 hours Total Time with 1 Professional Circus Coach
- Sound System for Music
- All Cups, Napkins, Paper Plates, Table Cover, and Plastic Cutlery
- Buffet Tables, Chairs
- Foam Clown Noses for All of the Participants
- An Official Circus Shaving Cream Pie
- Age Range: Because of the variety of circus arts available at the CRCS, we can customize what is taught and how it’s taught to fit many age ranges. Parties can be tailored for as young as 5, elementary school age, teens, and even adults!
- If you need to have more than 16 participants, you can expand your party to a maximum of 20 by changing it over to an all circus skills event with no party table time. By removing the party tables and not having food, we will then have enough space and time to get your 20 participants through all of the skills safely. But you’ll still have an opportunity to sing and blow out candles if you like! We’ll just put them on the shaving cream pie before squishing it in someone’s face! The party is still 90 minutes total at the same cost.
- Many groups (particularly the teens and adults) often choose this all-circus-time/no-food-time option even if they are bringing less than 16 guests. Contact us to talk about how we can create just the right event for your group!
- All participants under 18 must have a signed waiver from a legal guardian to take part in the circus skills activities. Those without waivers may attend, they just can't get on the equipment. Waivers are available online. They are also available at the school on the day of the party. Participants over 18 must sign their own waiver forms.
- Please arrive ten to fifteen minutes prior to your start time. We must start your party at its scheduled time to keep from inconveniencing other people's parties after yours.
- Non-participant adults are welcome to observe the show and the skills activities from a safe distance (to be determined by the coach on staff.) The school reserves the right to ask some observers to leave if he/she feels safety is being compromised due to overcrowding.
- Party-goers are welcome to bring decorations and balloons, but with the aerials equipment and all the colorful mats, the school is a bright and exciting place already!
Call 443-996-8197 or email to schedule your event now!